Ford Ranger

John Lloyd john at anergy.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 1 10:33:37 GMT 1997

In message <01BC0DC0.B647EC20 at dhcp17.aspenres.com>, Peter Shoebridge
<peter at aspenres.com> writes

I think the TPS only gives indication as to which strategy to use within
the program. Idle , WOT, cruise etc. When my TPS fell off it drove
perfect up to 2,000 rpm the stopped completely and remained dead until
revs dropped below again, then came back!
Presumably his problem was in a sensor which was not used ( much??) in
the default TPS strstegy???

--
John Lloyd