Motronics Calibrator

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Thu Feb 6 18:14:27 GMT 1997

Tom Cloud wrote:

>         [ snip ]
>
> >       We were just starting to think about the possibility of marketing some
> >of the hard work and time we've put into these systems, and were
> >wondering what kind of call there is for this in the market.
> >
> >--
> >Todd Knighton
>
> Could this be reasonably adapted to any vehicle, or is it just for
> Porches??
>
> Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>

	Been there done that.  It isn't the most economical approach though.
For retrofits, it's typically easier to put on a completely aftermarket
system.  The Porsche stuff isn't coming cheap these days.  But it is
compatable as long as you give it the correct inputs (i.e. flywheel,
distributor drive, sensors etc.)

--
Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering