Engine Software (was Re: Mike Sargent, where are you?)

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 7 00:59:20 GMT 1997

Here's the reason I'm looking for Mike .... he wrote
the following note knocking "Desktop Dyno" software,
and recommending "Engine Analyzer".  But another person
tells me this is not his experience with the current
version of DD.  Since DD costs ~ $37 and EA costs ~ $99,
it would be good to hear from someone who has used them.

I'd really like to hear about any other engine analysis
software as well.

Thanks