MAF SWIRL REDUCTION

Jeffrey Engel jengel at FastLane.NET
Thu Feb 13 05:08:24 GMT 1997

Back in my rocketeering days,  the folks at Estes had plans to make a
wind tunnel for testing aerodynamics.  They used a bunch of stacked
tubes inside another tube to straighten air flow.

If all else fails, it's something you could fab up.

BTW, I'd be real interested in the results since I'm considering
doing something similar.

> From:          "Auburn Performance Equipment 1-800-858-0070" <GoAPE at tiac.net>
> To:            diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Date:          Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:47:53 0
> Subject:       MAF SWIRL REDUCTION

> Gentlemen,
>
> I am looking for some honeycomb type material, or similar device,
> to begin investigation into swirl reduction in a supercharged blow
> through MAF situation.
>
> Does anyone know of where I might find resources for this meterial
> or device(s)?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Matt

je