homogenizer

Walters Chris p23610 at gegpo6.geg.mot.com
Thu Feb 13 18:26:28 GMT 1997

[snipped]

>Anyone know what happen to this project? (no, I don't think it was a
>big 3 coverup) My guess is that you'd need a ceramic motor to handle
>the higher heat, and that he was cooking engines - any other guesses?
>Any other comments on either the basic premise or the implementation?

Ceramic technology has come a long way since then - nowdays you can get
ceramic thermal coatings sprayed on all parts of the combustion chamber
except the cylinder wall. Perhaps they've figured out some way to improve
that too, maybe with liners or drop-in sleeves a la Donovan motors.

Snake
no cool Fords yet, one cool Dodge