Fuel maps

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Fri Feb 14 08:48:27 GMT 1997

Hi Mike

The table you are talking about is normally used to generate
the airmass entering the engine with V.E. factored in.
Basically Map * Rpm * VE = airmass
Then multiply this by F/A to get the fuel quantity.
Multiply the time between ignition pulses to get
injection pulse width.
Oh yes usually you have to multiply by the inverse injector
constant too.

Hope this helps: peter