homogenizer

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Fri Feb 14 16:40:11 GMT 1997

Works Fine.  Most early turbos used the carb (pre EFI) before
the turbo because pressurizing a carb can be a real nightmare.
DO NOT RUN AN AFTERCOOLER with this set up.Fuel air mixture
will go to hell and puddling etc in the maze will totally foul things up.
Also, throttle response will be down, this setup is what caused the
term "turbo lag" to come into popular speak.  Its peaky and tweaky
and except for no other alternatives, be glad its gone.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>