Limited bandwidth

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Mon Feb 17 16:38:53 GMT 1997

     Saw this the other day on the motorola list. I checked and the FCC has
     denied the request and is now asking for comments. They have
     instructions on the web page for that. The closure date is around
     middel of March for this issue. The first issue they listed closed on
     the 13th. Somebody posted a followup on the motorola list also.

     ts