dir

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 03:05:24 GMT 1997

<< The dfi unit programs from a laptop and has maps that are adjustable to
 a wide
 variety of applications as compared to the Holley style knobs on a box
 hung
 on a dash subject to tampering by idiots and anything else moving
 around.
 I am one that will consider the DFI unit. >>

I personally wouldn't mind having the ability to adjust a DFI unit with some
type of simple, in-car controller. Then you can make quick adjustments for
any type of scenario that arises.

Van