Non-DIYEFI/City Code Harassment

rambo at diversicomm.com rambo at diversicomm.com
Sat Feb 22 00:47:00 GMT 1997

Aron:

     If you really want to jerk the chain of the city and your
neighbors...
Call your Secretary of State and ask them to mail you an application
for a non-profit corporation.  Usually the form is one page and it cost
$50 bucks or so to process.  Then apply to the IRS for a 501(c) status.
(NON PROFIT).  The IRS forms and porcess is free as far as I know.  It
is also pretty simple.

     Then form your own church.

THE BROTHER HOOD OF LIQUID HYDROCARBON COMBUSTION...

Or what ever suits your fancy.  Maybe ask the DIY group for suggestions.

          If you send me a copy of the State Cert, of incorporation
I'll write your By-laws for free.   (THAT IS THE HARD PART)  AND  I am
sure that several members (myself included) would like to be members of
the fellowship.

     We can set out our own tenants... One of which can be a deep
reverance for steel (but uglyer the better).

     This will take a few weeks to set up but when we have a list of
members and  a charter we can claim that the "State" is attempting to
cut short your freedom of religion, and expression.  This will
manufacture a "fundamental right issue" out of the local BS
neighborhood beauty patrol.  To put it is lay terms "legally, the tail
will be wagging the Dog!"

Cheers!!!!!

     Rambo

P.S.  Let me know if you need help.....