ABS Brakes

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sun Feb 23 06:26:46 GMT 1997

This is what Consumer reports said. Summary: They have all the things you
hate in electronic antilock brake systems, except they are in no way as
effective as standard brakes. As a matter of fact, they stated that once
adjusted for a given road condition, they will be wrong for any other
different road condition. True snake oil for the 1990's
GMD