eric schumacher e.schumacher at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 24 03:34:57 GMT 1997

Two comments
1-The small air regulators often use for boost adjusters work fine as fuel
regulators.

2- Why would you wonder for one minute if your fuel pump is adequate when it
is so easy to add a simple ashcroft type guage and some nylon line to
measure the fuel pressure under any condition you care to evaluate.  That is
what regulators are for e to take care of variations such as voltage and load.

Lots of Luck Eric

At 10:08 PM 2/23/97 +0000, you wrote:
>	Loyd (and others): Hope you don't mind my replying on the list,
>but I figure this discussion might help somebody else...
>
>>On the Turbo Regal list they talk about adjusting the regulator to the
>>pressure you need under boost, disconnecting the return line, and adding a
>>line to a vessel with a known size. Then energise the pump and measure how
long it takes to fill the vessel.