delco data link

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Mon Feb 24 16:10:56 GMT 1997

>         Is it the "ccc" or "P4"?  what year is the car? do you have
>         Pins M &
> E (serial data and Clock) or not?  I have most of the info you need
> to get the data stream from the "ccc" system.  Let me know what you
> want?

As others have said, be sure and check the archives for answers also.
 I posted a pretty complete description of the "ccc" or C3 data
stream.  This is the 160 baud data stream.  I don't recall the name
of the thread, but it was (maybe?) 6 months ago.  I even drew ascii
diagrams of the wave forms.

On a related note, is there a simple way to tell by looking at the
ECM if it is a C3 or P4?  I know vettes had the P4 ECMs, what other
models/engines did?

--steve