More non-efi Horsepower stuff

Dick Brewster dbrewste at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 25 02:52:25 GMT 1997

RABBITT_Andrew at mail.orbeng.com.au wrote:

My erroneous comment on the bhp deleted....

You are absolutely right and I couldn't have been wronger. I just looked
in SAE J1349 which specifies such things and they dont use hp at all,
they use bp for the dyno measured power.

--
Dick Brewster                          dbrewste@
                                   ix.netcom.com

Suzuki GSF1200S                    Honda CB700SC