Church of Elvis???

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Tue Feb 25 21:11:29 GMT 1997

I thought I said that!

----------
From:  talltom[SMTP:SPAM at EAT.IT]
Sent:  Tuesday, February 25, 1997 8:08 AM
To:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject:  Re: Church of Elvis???

>     ....and make it legal by going to http://ulc.org/ulc, and be ordained
> as a minister online instantly.  After registering with local officials,
> you can then legally perform weddings, etc.  Bet the crybaby neighbor
> would stroke out seeing a wedding caravan of 50 of the butt ugliest cars
> you can muster.  Make sure it's a loooong ceremony.
>
> Reverend Bob
> Church of Elvis, ULC

Hey Reverend Bob, Do you live in the the Carl Marx tribute city of
Portland? We do have a church of elvis and no due process whatsoever and
the
government thinks it can steal you vehicle at any time, and unles you're
better armed than most they can and do steal cars regularly reguardless
of
constitution, state, federal or otherwise.

   While we're on the subject, I'd like to say Mr. Hess has a right to
his
opinions about majority rule, but this auto enthusiast is more than
anxious
to go to any length necessary with anybody that choses to mutilate the
the constitution to say majority rule and then try to force it on me.
If the majority doesn't want to be harrased by those who's lives they
ruin
they're going to have to learn to respect everybody's rights equally,
not
chew them away with majority tyranny.