More musings on pump capacity...

eric schumacher e.schumacher at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 26 11:07:49 GMT 1997

No that is just the point the Bosch pump required that the inlet be bigger
than the outlet.   All you need to do actually is match the tubes on the
pump 3/8 in 5/16 out.  You are right bosch always puts the accumulator near
the pump sometimes along with a device called a muffler which is just a fat
spot in the line.  Actually I don't think there are many transients on the
demand side. The flow is typically pretty even but I don't have any
experience with a timed system.

Lotsa Luck Eric