Torque BS Filter ``

G.Buckle gb at perthpcug.org.au
Wed Feb 26 12:30:35 GMT 1997

>A rebuild every 25,000 hours means going 1,250,000 miles between rebuilds
>(assuming avg. speed of 50 MPH). I could live with that.  :-)
>
>	Mike

Fair enough, but a rebuild costs an arm and a leg..
So either you buy a used block then pay, or buy a new engine and pay...

And you're assuming you'd get to 50 mph...
Think I would too...

_but_

We have drivers here who AVERAGE 50 mph or so. They often have somebody
elses car and a desperate but somewhat tenuous grip on liberty. You hear of
them receiving "justice" in the children's court...

A little off subject praps..

;^)