injecting a *small* engine

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 17:10:50 GMT 1997

<< Looked at your page. A 2-stroke minibike is still a different story.
 After seeing it, I would not feel so safe driving it around 100 km/h
 Adjusting a whole bike takes a lot longer to do properly (brakes,
 etc..), which you already know, ofcourse. Your mini-bike is just for
 fun. Time, work, some money and ofcourse some help from other
 enthusiasts can help build a race bike. That's why I have contact
 with fellow 4-stroke moped racers in The Netherlands and the United
 Kingdom and plan to organize a 4-stroke moped racing association.
 And why I called upon DIY-EFI. >>

August: I had mentioned to Paul how Hawaii is supposed to be home to the some
of the world's fastest mopeds. Those things are running 15s, and a few are
into the 14s. Last I checked, they were trying to get some into the 13s! (1/4
mile times) These guys have done almost everything imaginable to these
bikes...including shooting large amounts of NOS on some.
The mopeds sport wheelie bars that are actually put to use. I haven't seen
these mopeds myself, but as my friends said, "There's nothing more bad-ass
than seeing these mopeds pull on a Civic."

Van