TPI HELP

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Fri Feb 28 01:35:44 GMT 1997

I think one or more sensors may be throwing in a wrong value that is within
what the ECM expects to see. Disconnect the MAF and run the truck in the
resulting Limp home mode. If it doesn't stumble, check for intermit problems
in the MAF and or related circuits. Connect a volt meter to the TPS sensor
and make sure that the voltage doesn't change when the throttle isn't
moving. If this doesn't find the problem, you can add this to the list of
what's right.

Good luck and keep the guns and dangerous tool out of your reach.
Troubleshooting can push a person to the edge of insanity :)
GMD