ABS Brakes

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Fri Feb 28 03:19:58 GMT 1997

-> My problem is I don't remember the name... but they are completely
-> mechanical (or hydraulic) in nature.  I went through some mags last
-> night and didn't find it... will keep looking.  Only 209 more mags to
-> go <G>

 The product apparently came out as the "Safety Braker" in the early
'70s.  It is basically the same thing as an air bubble in the brake
line.  It was reintroduced a few years ago under various names, and last
I heard there was a lawsuit against them for false advertising.  It is
in no way an antilock device, and is very likely dangerous.  Run away!