Torque BS filter

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 20:34:08 GMT 1997

>  last so long 'cause they tend to stand around idling for long periods, but
>  then again so does cats. Now diesel generators might be a different kettle
>  of fish. Anyway, assume something like 30km/h as the average speed you

However, cats don't smoke tires, forget to change oil, or eat crummy
low-octane gasoline either, do they <G>.  I have three cats, one of which is
24lbs, all muscle, and looks/acts about 5.  He's fed IAMS and drinks lots of
fresh water.

Car's appreciate the same treatment.  Most of my cars over the years which I
didn't abuse (yuk, yuk) I easily clocked over 100k miles.  Frequent oil
changes, 93 octane gas, and minimal tire smoking.

Good analogy <G>

Fred