HomeBrew Mailing List

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Thu Jan 2 18:16:52 GMT 1997

Ladies & gentlemen of the DIY_EFI mailing list, be advised that there is a
new mailing list being started, as if you aint got enough mail already. This
list will cover all the fuzzy areas that the DIY-EFI and Kit Car mailing
lists do not cover. Think of it as a complete DIY-car building forum. The
list owner is an electronic guru also, so I inticipate lots of auto body and
chassis control discussions also. We are the typical bunch of 'controll'
freaks gone way over board. We all have an intrest in building a custome car
(at home and on a budget)and -all- the technology that goes with it.
Discussions will include engines, drivetrains, chassis & body construction
techniques, paint and autobody, welding, and any other home built car topics.

I encourage you to check it out and help us make it happen! Please read the
original first post from the owner.

GMD