more fuel pressure

Frank/G.speed fmlin at ccnet3.ccnet.com
Sun Jan 5 09:06:54 GMT 1997

> Why would you want more fuel at wo throttle unless the mixture was lean
> at wo throttle? You also have to have more air with that fuel. Install a
> turbo and a 3 bar map sensor, larger injectors, tweak the computer and
> really go. (Probably a different fuel pump also).

This is a msg from few weeks back.  I had wanted to ask, what is the deal
with 1, 2, or 3 bar MAP sensor?  Aftermarket FI systems often has this
feature...

--
Frank M. Lin	   | G.speed - Z.Speed Trust HKS DC-Sports Razo/Carmate Soei
fmlin at ccnet.com    | Web page - http://www.ccnet.com/~fmlin/gspeed.html