HALTECH F7 and F3 information needed

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Sun Jan 5 19:37:37 GMT 1997

I have just picked up a Haltech model F7 and an F3 programmable EFI unit
and I do not have any information on them.  I need the software disks
as well as the user's manuals and wiring diagrams for the harnesses,
which are rather hacked to bits and in need of reconstruction.

These units were used for four cylinder operation, and I would like to
adapt them to eight cylinder application.

Any information concerning these systems would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure who is handling Haltech any more or if they are in business
any more.

BTW, the Haltech seems to be a rather simple 8 bit open loop system that
is based on the 68HC11E2 chip.  Parts count seems uncomplicated, with no
surface mount, and is mounted on what seems to be a 2 layer board.  These
systems, if not in working order, look to be somewhat easy to repair.
Anyone have any experience with this?

	-- Dan.