Toluene

Frank Evan Perdicaro frank at dsea.com
Tue Jan 7 22:35:33 GMT 1997

I used to run toluene in my high-compression Olds.

It is eaisly available at printer supply houses as 'blanket cleaner'
and costs about as much as gasoline.  Get the generic grade of
"toluol".

See the gas_faq for a long winded discussion of octane.  It is likely
that most of us understand that octane is an very complex subject that
is very often misunderstood, lied about, and ignored.

Still, sometimes I'd like to mix up some 200 octane fuel, and run it
in a turbo motor.  If only to see what would happen...

Frank Evan Perdicaro 			Dainippon Screen Engineering of America
BSP, MSCE, not yet LPE; Chevy & Hawk w/ V  3700 Segerstrom Ave
inhouse: frank at server, x1258		     Santa Ana CA
outhouse: frank at dsea.com, 714-546-9491x1258	 92704       DoD:1097