octane booster

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Wed Jan 8 00:16:53 GMT 1997

     We have successfully used Toluene in a mix of 1L for 5L of 96 octane
     leaded fuel, also gives you beautiful flames out the back and that
     nice crisp popping sound when you back off.  But to find out if it is
     an octane problem, get a tank of avgas (100 octane) if this doesn't
     fix the problem, its not an octane problem.  However, if it does fix
     it, it is definitely cheaper to buy Toluene and mix your own.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au