Free O-rings

Rich Andrews rjandrew at ppp.smu.edu
Wed Jan 8 06:49:12 GMT 1997

--- On Sun, 05 Jan 1997 13:38:07 -0700  Brad Anesi <banesi at novell.com> wrote:
I was given a bunch of GAPI R-12 O-rings - more than I'll ever possibly
need or use.

The sizes are:  30 x 3, 38 x 3, 40 x 3, 42 x 3, 32 x 3.5, 33 x 3.5 - all in
sealed bags of 100 - total of 13 bags.

Cover my shipping costs (figure $5) and they're all yours.

First e-mail with U.S.A shipping address gets them.

Brad

Brad,
I would be more than willing to take these off of your hands!!!
Give me your address and I'll send your $5.
TIA,
Rich Andrews

1406 Summer Dell Ct.
Roanoke, TX 76262

Name: Rich Andrews (jr)
E-mail: Rich Andrews (jr) <rjandrew at ppp.smu.edu>
Date: 01/08/97
Time: 00:47:43

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions