EDN

Jens Stobernack jstobern at acs.ucalgary.ca
Thu Jan 9 00:09:38 GMT 1997

------------64E06ACE76CB0

Todd Knighton wrote:

> Jens Stobernack wrote:
> >
> >         There is an interesting article for anyone interested in efi
or
> > data aquisition in the latest version of EDN. It's about high tech
in
> > IndyCar and Forumla 1.
> >
> > Jens
>
> What's EDN?
>
> Todd Knighton
> Protomotive Engineering

Oops, EDN is one of many electronic magazines. I think it stands for
electronic design news? It profiles new products and breaking news. It
is free to trades people and engineers. They have a site at
www.ednmag.com where I think you can subscribe to it. If you're hanging
around a news stand sometime see if you can find it because the article
on the high tech racing is pretty cool. BTW, are there any openings at
Protomotive Engineering?

Jens

------------64E06ACE76CB0

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Todd Knighton wrote:<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Jens Stobernack wrote:<BR>
&gt; &gt;<BR>
&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is an interesting
article for anyone interested in efi or<BR>
&gt; &gt; data aquisition in the latest version of EDN. It's about high
tech in<BR>
&gt; &gt; IndyCar and Forumla 1.<BR>
&gt; &gt;<BR>
&gt; &gt; Jens<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; What's EDN?<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Todd Knighton<BR>
&gt; Protomotive Engineering<BR>
<BR></DT>

<DT>Oops, EDN is one of many electronic magazines. I think it stands for
electronic design news? It profiles new products and breaking news. It
is free to trades people and engineers. They have a site at www.ednmag.com
where I think you can subscribe to it. If you're hanging around a news
stand sometime see if you can find it because the article on the high tech
racing is pretty cool. BTW, are there any openings at Protomotive Engineering?</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Jens</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

</BODY>