electronic distributors

Paul_Deaton at amat.com Paul_Deaton at amat.com
Thu Jan 9 01:31:02 GMT 1997

I have a Dodge Shelby CSX with a turbocharged 2.2l motor.  I am runnning a
excell supercoil to get the added umph intothe spark.
The problem is that I burn up the rotor connections with the higher output.
Does anyone know of a way I can adapt a "distributor-less" ignition onto
my litle car?   (It's not a BMW but I can run with the best of them....)

Also I have been told that My fuel line pressure is suppossed to be 85lbs.
Does that seem high to anyone?  I run 19lbs injectors.  Thinking of
going up to 25's.

paul
Santa Clara CA.