BMW and the "last"on Octane

Peter Juergens PiJay at t-online.de
Thu Jan 9 10:00:14 GMT 1997

Hi Folks,

probably the last note on this subject ? :)

Just remembered a helpful page on our triumph website.

Originally its (i think) from the vette page, but heres the adress i
know:

http://triumph.cs.utah.edu/sol/tech/octane_b.html

BTW IMHO the problem on the BMW 530 is NOT less octane.

I agree a bit with Todd and some others,

- check advance at 3500 you didn't do it yet , right?
  Maybe the advance is not 32°!
- choking at higher RPM also links me to a lack of fuel,
  but i'm not yet fit on EFI - my tuppence here fuel pressure too low!

Keep us informed about your advance...

--
BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily
        -- -  -    / <>  \   __, at _\____              Peter Juergens
          - ---    '--0--'~~'--0-----0->             PiJay at t-online.de
    !! Only the one with the fastest toy wins !!     Dortmund/Germany