Motronic

thor at pixie.co.za thor at pixie.co.za
Thu Jan 9 11:14:59 GMT 1997

>I disagree.  Todd regularly gives invaluable support to this list with his
expertise.  If he feels the need to stop short of doing himself out of
business then I feel that's his perogative.

Nobody is questioning Todd's perogative of divulging any information which
may put him out of business, however, his comments (remarks) made to someone
who merly requested some information and help in this forum, I believe, is
not in the spirit of this group. Remeber, there may be someone out there who
also has the requested information, and is willing to share it.

Gary