Bosch Motronic 1.1

Carter Hendricks carterh at crl.com
Thu Jan 9 15:55:36 GMT 1997

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997 Ashe at argyle.crad.com.au wrote:

> I disagree.  Todd regularly gives invaluable support to this list
with his expertise.  If he feels the need to stop short of doing himself
out of business then I feel that's his perogative.

How did this happen? My point, not well written, was that Todd &
Land Shark and some other guys aren't sharing what they read in a car
magazine but what they have learned through hard work. They're sharing
valuable, maybe even a little proprietary, information--all the time.
Todd's lighthearted remark about these guys not sharing the information
which they have learned and which earns them a living simply falls flat in
the face of the amount of time and hard data which they have generously
contributed. Don't go away, guys.

I am only embarrassed that I haven't helped more. How long ago did I
promise something about the Alfa mechanical injection and event timing?
Oh, well.

					--Carter