BMW Motronic 1.1

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Thu Jan 9 16:50:51 GMT 1997

At 09:42 AM 1/9/97 -0200, you wrote:

>I agree, is this forum, not to share and exchange information on EFI, I think
>Todd's remarks do not do justice to this group. Why belong to a group that
>exchanges information and ideas on a subject if your whole feeling on the matter
>is - 'you show me yours, but I not going to show you mine'???

 Yes, this forum is to share ideas.. it is IMHO, *not* the place to try and
 teach someone Motronic "in a nutshell"...

 Bosch Motronic was NEVER designed to be tuned outside of the FACTORY

 Todd's remarks are right on.. if you think they are not, ask the guys on this
 list from FoMoCo, GM, Bosch, etc for some proprietary information and see how
 far you get..

 I'm more than happy, as I'm sure Todd is, to help someone who's done the homework
 and busted his/her butt to reverse Motronic get over a hurdle or two..

 But as far as handing out the keys to the candy store.. it isn't gonna happen

 It's a matter of "sharing" vs. "spoon feeding"

 Jim