Forwarded: Re: Motronic

RABBITT_Andrew at mv8.orbeng.com.au RABBITT_Andrew at mv8.orbeng.com.au
Fri Jan 10 01:14:50 GMT 1997

I agree with Gary here. After reading all the posts about this, I'd
have to say that Todd and Jim aren't the only ones who have
information that is commercially sensitive in some way.  In such
cases, what's wrong with just saying nothing at all?  It sure beats
flaming someone for asking a question!

Andrew Rabbitt

From: thor at pixie.co.za:smtp
Date: ## 01/09/97 13:11 ##

>I disagree.  Todd regularly gives invaluable support to this list with his
expertise.  If he feels the need to stop short of doing himself out of
business then I feel that's his perogative.

Nobody is questioning Todd's perogative of divulging any information which
may put him out of business, however, his comments (remarks) made to someone
who merly requested some information and help in this forum, I believe, is
not in the spirit of this group. Remeber, there may be someone out there who
also has the requested information, and is willing to share it.

Gary