ion to TPI...More ???

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Fri Jan 10 04:38:03 GMT 1997

Hello again Mike

First off I would suggest all the people who are comptemplating
this please buy Mike Knells book from JTR. Its 23 $ at Summit racing
and makes the task a lot lot simpler!

You do not need a custom re very expensive calpak for a standard
motor. You may have to build a 555 oscillator that puts out the
signal the anti theft algorithm in the ecm wants to see.
And yes JTR s book explains this

Elsewise you could get me(hopefully not) or some other kind soul to
simply disable the Vehicle anti theft bit in you calpak.

Now in california wonderful place they probably want the Vehicle speed
sensor to work since a lot of the ecms work is done with the
vehicle moving.

So you need a speed signal for the ECM. For about 60$ JTR sells you one
which fits the standard speedo drive.

Anywho I don't want to get anyone mad at me so if you have any more
questions email me directly.

But I really recomend JTRS book.

GL to u: peter