Conversion to TPI

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Fri Jan 10 16:00:59 GMT 1997

Since you plan on getting the harness from FIS in San Antonio, anyway;
 why don't you call Don Salcedo (FIS) at 210-654-0774 and find out how
HE recommends you do the install.  If you decide to let FIS do the
entire mod, you may find that their prices are VERY competitive.  Don
generally gives good time and advice to kindred souls.  Of course, you
don't want to over do it.