Ford Ranger

Peter Shoebridge peter at aspenres.com
Fri Jan 10 16:33:02 GMT 1997

Hey Thomas,

Sounds like we may have a similar problem. Did you get your ignition module
tested on a machine??? My mate David just took his in to Napa and they
tested it and the old boy behind the counter said he'd "stake his life" on
the fact that the module was ok. Perhaps he should check out his life
policies.....

Let me know what you think. Maybe we should just go and buy one anyway.

Regards

Peter S