GM Hall Effect Sensor

Frank Evan Perdicaro frank at dsea.com
Fri Jan 10 19:20:59 GMT 1997

A few years back there was a discussion on failing Hall effect sensors
in EFI applications.  I have looked in the Hotrod archives for this
discussion, as John D'A was the author, and have not found it.

But, I remember him saying that they were easy to replace with a more
robust, and much cheaper, very similar industrial controller.

The only reason this sticks in my mind is that Mr. Hall and I graduated
from the same physics department, and I thus have a slight affinity for
Hall effect sensors.  Bonus points for those that can name the school.

Perhaps Mr. Williams remembers the article and can name the replacement
controller.