Mike's TPI question

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Fri Jan 10 20:21:21 GMT 1997

I've done a few or these in my time. Steve's info is good except for the
crimping of connectors. I would use solder and heat shrink tubing. It fits
under the loom much better and gives superior joint and is cheaper. I made
over 60 of these terminations on my home built and many more on my TPI
conversion.

Thank me later
GMD