EFI training

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Sat Jan 11 00:03:20 GMT 1997

Michelle:

I have a book that is published by Motorbooks International called:
"Fuel Injection:  Installation, Performance tuning, Modifications"

It is authored by Jeff Hartman, 1993.
ISBN 0-87938-743-2

It gets into several aftermarket systems, as well as GM TPI.  It is
geared to aftermarket systems, but offers sound information on the theory
and practice of fuel injection.

Bosch offers a few good books on fuel injection as well, such as the
Automotive Handbook, available from SAE.  This book offers a whole wealth
of information on car design in general, not just fuel injection.
Because it is written by Bosch, it covers the Motronic system in it's EFI
chapter.

I am sure you will receive many other titles from other writers, but
these are my two favorites.

	-- Dan.