Japanese EFI

Andrew Fairbank afairbnk at jlc.net
Sat Jan 11 03:12:06 GMT 1997

>Hi folks,

Hey Sam, I was just sending some mail from Sue when your diy message
came thru. What are you doing? sorry we missed you. We may have passed each
other on 95 or 84. Oh well. I'm about to learn how to program little processor
chips but we are looking for ones which can be programmed in basic or C-
two languages I have yet to learn. I built a filter backwash controller using
analog electronics and 4000 series logic recently which was fun.
 Am currently building a 650 Triumph sidecar .
-Andrew