Engine warmup

Mazda Ebrahimi kleenair at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 12 15:17:12 GMT 1997

Here is a couple of thoughts or questions:

1- I assume you can't adjust at what temp. you can go to closed loop

2- When you talk about adjusting mixture, does that include shifting
feedback target voltage, or is it just the base fuel curve.

3-  Does the system go to closed loop regardless of O2 volts?  A lot of
systems do not go to closed loop (even after they are supposed to based
on the temperature run time table) until there is some voltage on the O2
sensor input line.  This is done to make sure the sensor is warm.  If
that's the case, may be you can disconnect the sensor line through a
relay that is activated by a temperature switch set at 80 degrees or
something.