Motronic

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Tue Jan 14 18:39:32 GMT 1997

AND, they probably aren't going to trace you through the reverse
engineering process they utilized to obtain the information.  In many
cases, these guys reverse engineered GM's product for the sole purpose
of being able to make modifications (with NO support from GM or anyone
else).  The bad part of this is that (at least some of them) they end
up being intimidated (again, by GM) into paying GM royalties for their
hard won knowledge.

This doesn't mean I would not like to get the information without
working for it.  It is a simple statement of what the reality really
is for those who don't know.

John