octane booster

Marc2365 at aol.com Marc2365 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 20:07:51 GMT 1997

  ====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
>    can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
>  ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
>  ==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==

So I wasn't goin nuts.  The fuel does make our cars ping more.  I can't
believe they get away with this crap.  I have to de-tune my cars to run on
this gabage?!!
Oh, tell me about this 5.0 RX7.  Sounds very impressive...

Marc