injector driver

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Tue Jan 14 21:38:05 GMT 1997

At 03:16 PM 1/14/97 -0600, you wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I am trying to locate a supplier for the National LM1949 injector driver
>chip. I have tried Digi-Key , Hamilton-hallmark, Allied  so far not in
>stock and 4 week order time is the standard reply. Makes you wonder about
>using this chip in any design!

  In the EE world, a 4 week lead time is a dream.  Most silicon parts (esp.
BIG IGBT's and MOSFETs) have lead times of 12+ weeks and 30 weeks is not
unheard of.  Try getting something like an ADC from Maxim (their sales rep
will even tell you not to design w/ some of their new parts since some huge
company has already purchased all the ones scheduled to be made that year).
SMD
--
Stephen Dubovsky
dubovsky at vt.edu