injector driver

Ross Forgione ross at apdata.com.au
Wed Jan 15 01:22:31 GMT 1997

>  Greetings:
>
>  I am trying to locate a supplier for the National LM1949 injector driver
> chip. I have tried Digi-Key , Hamilton-hallmark, Allied  so far not in
> stock and 4 week order time is the standard reply. Makes you wonder about
> using this chip in any design!
>
> Is their any other manufactor of injector drivers or a company who has
> this chip in stock in single quantitys ?

Joe,

I dont know if these companies exist in your neck of the woods, but here
in Aus we use RS Components and Farnel as suppliers of hard to get
stuff. I beleive these companies are UK based with offices across the
Globe. I cant get my hands on the catalogues right now (our stock
controllers door is locked). I will check when he returns.

*Warning* be prepared to pay a little more from these guys. They are
conveniant but in some cases a little expensive.