injector driver

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Thu Jan 16 06:36:29 GMT 1997

Not much better of a solution, at least you can get the National parts that
are available to the public, try to buy those drivers in qty < billion, and
you are at the mercy of a cherry, and they are not interested in selling to
anyone but the big 3 automakers. I tried to get stocking distributer for
most of their automotive parts, and it was a joke. I did find a place that
has a few left overs, but that was it. Pricing also hurts from cherry. I
like the part, but it is much harder to get then the LM1949, also the LM1949
can be used for IGN, which is another problem getting that functionality...

Sandy