hydraulic parts

rambo at diversicomm.com rambo at diversicomm.com
Thu Jan 16 20:23:29 GMT 1997

Jack,

Carter, has a high volume pump after market check JEGS.

If you have a intank GM pump I suggest that you get a A/C brand
replacement  I saw an article about Street Preformance in Mena AK
it gave the part no.   Beware of NAPA and other brands. The last
thing you want is to experience the pain of in tank replacement and
have insufficient pressure.   Note: pay attention to the volume out put
of the pump the psi rating is only a cut off rating.  Pumps do not make
pressure, only volume,  Pressure is a function of flow/volume.

Ray. J.