Electromotive TPI

Mazda Ebrahimi kleenair at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 16 23:32:47 GMT 1997

rambo at diversicomm.com wrote:

> Marc:
>
>      Electromotive as a company is very difficult.
>
> They are rude, condesending, likely to tell you anything to
> get you to buy, and treat your like a "redheaded stepchild" after.
>
> If they made a EFI that ran on salt water the cost in heartburn to deal
> with them would drive the systems value lower than the salt water it
> required to run.
>
> Ray

I had a similar experience with them about seven years ago.  Every
problem was related to the vehicle according to them.  The system would
not read RPM consistantly at cranking speed and they insisted the crank
pick-up wheel (supplied by them) was out of round.  After machining it
myself the first time, I took it to the physics department machine shop,
where they rounded it to .0001 (yes that's the right number of zeros)
and the system still did not work.  Finally I towed the whole damn truck
to their shop and showed them.  They had to make some modifications to
the box to make it work.  What made it worse was that their attitude
sucked (excuse the language).