I got my TPI but it's missing a few parts...

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Fri Jan 17 01:12:27 GMT 1997

Never mind the previous post on my TPI with missing parts.  I'm
returning the unit.  I found that the regulator body (available from
only GM) was going to cost me $200.00 and the TPS and IAC a combined
$100.00, so I would have had a total of $500.00 in a junkyard TPI.
Without a computer or harness no less.

I guess my "good deal" on the $200.00 TPI system wasn't so good.

I'm holding onto the system until Tuesday if anyone wants it.  Here's
it's description:

	Intake from a '85-'86 model V8
	Plenum from 1987
	Fuel rail from 1988 5.7L engine (minus regulator and rear 	crossover
tube assembly)
	Throttle body from 1986, minus TPS and IAC

Help me with the injectors if you can:  They are part # 5235302

The rail is part # 17088065
The plenum is 14089006, stamped '87 3 0
The throttle body is P/N 17086051, stamped '86
Manifold is 10066013, no visible date.